ClenZyme™ Enzymatic Floor Cleaner and Odor Neutralizer
ClenZyme™ Enzymatic Floor Cleaner and Odor Neutralizer is a specially formulated floor cleaning solution for use in commercial kitchens and food service facilities to remove accumulated grease, oils and soil from tiled floor surfaces, neutralize the odors associated with deeply contaminated grout and sub-floor materials.
ClenZyme™ is water based, non-hazardous and non-toxic. ClenZyme™ will deeply penetrate below the tile surface and through the grout lines where the biological and enzymatic action works to digest and eliminate built-up fats and oils and their resulting odors.
ClenZyme™ may be used alone or can be incorporated into a total floor cleaning and safety program to reduce the danger of slips and falls on wet walking surfaces. Please refer to the information sheet for more details on a suggested floor safety program with National Guardian products.
ClenZyme™ is recommended for quarry tile, impregnated safety tile and other unsealed floor surfaces and unfinished concrete floors. ClenZyme™ is not recommended for outdoor use. ClenZyme™ should not be used on utensils, cooking or food preparation surfaces.
Dilutant – Water
Freeze Temp – 32°F
Freeze Harm – None
Clean-up – Water
Shelf Life – One (1) Year
Odor – Mild
Toxicity – None
Flammability – None
Fumes – None
Coverage per U.S. Gallon – 250 to 350 s.f. (approx)
USE and APPLICATION
Food Service, Restaurant and Commissary
Before beginning floor cleaning and use of ClenZyme™, check all floor areas for obstructions, stock boxes left on floors or in walkways and aisles and remove these items and floor mats to allow maximum floor cleaning area. It is not necessary to move tables, prep benches, fryers or cooking appliances. Cleaning solution that may flow under these objects is permissible and it is not necessary to remove the solution.
1. Use safety signage, cones or other materials to designate the area to be cleaned and to restrict casual foot traffic.
2. Sweep all debris and solid objects off floor.
3. Prepare a fresh solution of ClenZyme™ for each daily use.
4. Use a cotton string mop to spread ClenZyme™ cleaning solution liberally on floor.
5. Deck brush saturated floor. Be sure to work well into grout lines and under the edges of tables, shelves and equipment.
6. Let ClenZyme™ remain wet on the floor for approximately five (5) minutes to deeply penetrate surfaces and grout.
7. Use a squeegee to push used cleaning solution to floor drain or pick up used solution with a separate damp mop.
8. DO NOT rinse floor following application of ClenZyme™.
9. Proceed to clean other areas or finish cleaning protocol.
Initial Use of ClenZyme™
Suggested dilution rate for the initial floor cleaning with ClenZyme™ is 3 ounces per gallon of warm (not hot) water. Be sure to liberally spread cleaning solution on floor for subsequent deck brushing. After initial cleaning, apply ClenZyme™ at the rate of 1 ounce per gallon of warm water daily to insure continual enzyme action.
Over time (approximately 6 to 8 weeks), grout lines will become noticeably cleaner and brighter as accumulated and sub-surface grease and oils are removed and you may notice an increase in slip resistance or traction as a safety benefit. In order to keep floors in optimal condition, it is recommended to use ClenZyme™ daily in the final cleaning protocol.
A fresh solution of ClenZyme™ may be used for cleaning serving, dining and seating areas if desired. Follow application and use instructions above. Also, a fresh solution of ClenZyme™ may be prepared and reserved for use during operating hours to clean spills and soils in these areas at the dilution rate of 1 ounce to 3 gallons of water. Discard this solution daily.
NationalGuardian Products, Inc.
4002 Hwy 78 W, Suite 530-251
Snellville, GA 30039-7915